Take our $14.97 premarital course and save money on your Florida license and avoid the three day wait! We here at D’Arienzo Psychology are excited to help you take this next step toward marital happiness and success, and want to help deepen your relationship with your future spouse. Keep reading for tips and Dr. D’Arienzo’s tips on Possibilities for Face-to-Face Communication between Couples:
Finding opportunities for face-to-face communication can be difficult. But in some cases, setting aside time to promote face-to-face communication is crucial. Consider the following:
• Be available. Keep the lines of communication open. Make sure anyone who may need to contact you knows how to do so, be it work or mobile etc. Spend time talking, asking questions and having thoughtful conversations when you are together.
• Be trustworthy in your relationships. Emphasize your relationships. Relationships are ongoing projects. It cares and works to develop. No matter how busy you are, create specific periods in your calendar to spend meaningful time together.
• Create a story structure. Finding time for meaningful conversations in a distraction-free environment is a necessary part of good communication. Make time for personal conversation. Create a weekly meeting schedule to catch up and discuss new challenges.
• Consider requiring at least one dinner per week for the entire family without phone calls or visiting friends. During this time, family members can discuss current events and pay attention to each other.
• Seize the opportunity. Reach out to them when you have the chance, even if it may require spontaneity. It’s almost always a good idea to chat while driving, and ordering pizza on a quiet evening at home is another way to catch up.
• Remove all distractions. Reducing distractions such as computers, telephones, radios and televisions creates an environment conducive to dialogue. When you have the opportunity to communicate authentically, try not to spend all your time on email, a newspaper, or a book.
• Change the date and stick to it. Explain why you can’t participate in the conversation if someone wants to talk about something, even though you can’t give them your full attention. Then make time to talk later.
Find out more about Dr. D’Arienzo and his methods on Instagram and TikTok today!
At D’Arienzo Psychology, we believe that marriage is a big deal. We want you to be well-prepared to begin a lifetime of marital bliss. Dr. Justin D’Arienzo, a Board-Certified Clinical Psychologist and Relationship Expert prepared a fully online, 4-hour Florida Premarital Education Course.
Dr. D’Arienzo has offered this course since 2013. He has perfected his course to include the most valuable information and fun exercises. Do you want to lead a happy and successful marriage? Do you want to learn more about your partner while also saving $60 on your marriage license? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our course is right for you.
Our course is approved in all 67 Florida counties. You can complete our course in 4 hours. You will immediately receive your certificate via email. Why wouldn’t you want to deepen your love for your partner and save money? You can learn more about our Florida Online Premarital Preparation Course Here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.