Click Here to Access Dr. D’Arienzo’s Official Florida Premarital Preparation Course ($19.99) Page to Receive a Discount on your Florida Marriage License
2020-2021 Update: Florida Premarital Preparation Online Course Instructions. In addition to providing new instructions, we have updated our course completely with new material and videos. You can now either watch the premarital course video or read the premarital course material. Once you either read or watch these amazingly fun and informative videos, you and your partner will complete exercises that will bring you even closer together. You will be able to answer questions such as what is my personality profile, what is my partner’s personality profile, can we manage money effectively together, and what are our emotional needs. You will get those answers and the tools to meet each other’s needs as well as the essential tools to better communicate. Find out more about our course by examining the instructional video as well as the videos from some of our course sections. We know you will love it. We have been selling this course to many satisfied couples since 2013!
Find out more about premarital course material, Dr. D’Arienzo, and his wife. Dr. D’Arienzo has been married nearly 18 years and has four children in addition to being a Psychologist and Relationship Expert!
Get a sneak peak into our Florida Premarital Course Videos!!! See Below!
It’s easy…take our course today! The Online Course: $19.99
The Florida Marriage License Cost is $93.50. By taking the D’Arienzo Psychology Premarital Online Course you save $32.50 on your marriage license cost, reducing your Marriage License fee to $61.00 and you avoid the three day Florida state wait requirement. The cost of our online premarital course is $19.99 giving you an actual savings of $12.51 off your Florida Marriage License.
We are an authorized provider of the premarital preparation course for the following counties in Florida. Click here to make sure your county is on the list.
See our video below from nearly six years ago to see how we have evolved. When this video was created our premarital course was a pdf course. Since 2020, we updated our course to be an all video course for your pleasure and to better facilitate the usability of our premarital material.
Florida Premarital Preparation Online Course
741.0305 Marriage fee reduction for completion of premarital preparation course.—
(1) A man and a woman who intend to apply for a marriage license under s. 741.04 may, together or separately, complete a premarital preparation course of not less than 4 hours. Each individual shall verify completion of the course by filing with the application a valid certificate of completion from the course provider, which certificate shall specify whether the course was completed by personal instruction, videotape instruction, instruction via other electronic medium, or a combination of those methods. All individuals who complete a premarital preparation course pursuant to this section must be issued a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course by their course provider. Upon furnishing such certificate when applying for a marriage license, the individuals shall have their marriage license fee reduced by $32.50.
(2) The premarital preparation course may include instruction regarding:
(a) Conflict management.
(b) Communication skills.
(c) Financial responsibilities.
(d) Children and parenting responsibilities.
(e) Data compiled from available information relating to problems reported by married couples who seek marital or individual counseling.
(3)(a) All individuals electing to participate in a premarital preparation course shall choose from the following list of qualified instructors:
1. A psychologist licensed under chapter 490.
2. A clinical social worker licensed under chapter 491.
3. A marriage and family therapist licensed under chapter 491.
4. A mental health counselor licensed under chapter 491.
5. An official representative of a religious institution which is recognized under s. 496.404(19), if the representative has relevant training.
6. Any other provider designated by a judicial circuit, including, but not limited to, school counselors who are certified to offer such courses. Each judicial circuit may establish a roster of area course providers, including those who offer the course on a sliding fee scale or for free.
(b) The costs of such premarital preparation course shall be paid by the applicant.
(4) Each premarital preparation course provider shall furnish each participant who completes the course with a certificate of completion specifying the name of the participant and the date of completion and whether the course was conducted by personal instruction, videotape instruction, or instruction via other electronic medium, or by a combination of these methods.
(5) All area course providers shall register with the clerk of the circuit court by filing an affidavit in writing attesting to the provider’s compliance with the premarital preparation course requirements as set forth in this section and including the course instructor’s name and qualifications, including the license number, if any, or, if an official representative of a religious institution, a statement as to relevant training. The affidavit shall also include the addresses where the provider may be contacted.
History.—s. 5, ch. 98-403; s. 16, ch. 99-307.
Authorized Counties List (See Our Florida County Links for Wedding Venues and Marriage License Information for Each County): Florida Premarital Preparation Course Statute
Alachua, Baker, Bay, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Calhoun, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, Desoto, Dixie, Duval, Escambia, Flagler, Franklin, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Glades, Gulf, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Holmes, Indian River, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Liberty, Madison, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Volusia, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington Counties.
The Premarital Preparation Course will be available for participants marrying in the following Florida Counties and Cities:
Alachua, Altamonte Springs, Anna Maria, Apalachicola, Apopka, Arcadia, Archer, Atlantic Beach, Atlantis, Auburndale, Aventura, Avon Park
Bartow, Bay Lake, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belle Glade, Belle Isle, Belleview, Blountstown, Boca Raton, Bonifay, Bonita Springs, Bowling Green, Boynton Beach, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bristol, Brooksville, Bunnell, Bushnell
Callaway, Cape Canaveral, Cape Coral, Carrabelle, Casselberry, Cedar Key, Center Hill, Chattahoochee, Chiefland, Chipley, Clearwater, Clermont, Clewiston, Cocoa Cocoa Beach Coconut Creek Cooper City, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Crescent City, Crestview, Crystal River
Dade City, Dania Beach, Davenport, Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, DeBary, Deerfield Beach, De Funiak Springs, DeLand, Delray Beach, Deltona, Destin, Dunedin, Dunnellon
Eagle Lake, Edgewater, Edgewood, Eustis, Everglades
Fanning Springs, Fellsmere, Fernandina Beach, Flagler Beach, Florida City, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Meade, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Fort Walton Beach, Freeport, Frostproof, Fruitland Park
Gainesville, Graceville, Greenacres, Green Cove Springs, Gretna, Groveland, Gulf Breeze, Gulfport
Haines City, Hallandale Beach, Hawthorne, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, High Springs, Holly Hill, Hollywood, Holmes Beach, Homestead
Indian Harbour Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Inverness, Islandia
Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Jacob City, Jasper
Key Colony Beach, Keystone Heights, Keys (Florida), Key West, Kissimmee
La Belle, Lake Alfred, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lake City, Lake Helen, Lakeland, Lake Mary, Lake Wales, Lake Worth, Largo, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Laurel Hill, Lawtey, Layton, Leesburg, Lighthouse Point, Live Oak, Longwood, Lynn Haven
Macclenny, Madeira Beach, Madison, Maitland, Marathon, Marco Island, Margate, Marianna, Mary Esther, Mascotte, Melbourne, Mexico Beach, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Springs, Midway, Milton, Minneola, Miramar, Monticello, Moore Haven, Mount Dora, Mulberry
Naples, Neptune Beach, Newberry, New Port Richey, New Smyrna Beach, Niceville, North Bay Village, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, North Port
Oak Hill, Oakland, Oakland Park, Ocala, Ocoee, Okeechobee, Oldsmar, Opa-Locka, Orange City, Orlando, Ormond Beach, Oviedo
Pahokee, Palatka, Palm Bay, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Coast, Palmetto, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Parker, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Pensacola, Perry, Pinellas Park, Plantation, Plant City, Pompano Beach, Port Orange, Port Richey, Port St. Joe, Port Saint Lucie, Punta Gorda
Riviera Beach, Rockledge
Safety Harbor, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, St. Cloud, St. Marks, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, San Antonio, Sanford, Sanibel, Sarasota, Satellite Beach, Sebastian, Sebring, Seminole, Sopchoppy, South Bay, South Daytona, South Miami, South Pasadena, Starke, Stuart, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Sweetwater
Tallahassee, Tamarac, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Tavares, Temple Terrace, Titusville, Treasure Island, Trenton
Valparaiso, Venice, Vernon, Vero Beach, Valrico
Waldo, Wauchula, Webster, Weeki Wachee, Wellington, West Melbourne, West Miami, Weston, West Palm Beach, Wewahitchka, Wildwood, Williston, Wilton Manors, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, Winter Park, Winter Springs