Save $32.50 off your Florida marriage license by taking the official Florida Premarital and Preparation Course. The cost of the course is $19.99 per couple. We know you will love it and you will fall deeper in love! By taking our course you will also avoid the three day wait to get married in Florida. We know you’re gonna love it. Find out more information here about our course. We are home based in Jacksonville Florida and qualified to provide the premarital course for all 67 Florida counties.￼
￼ if you are getting married in Florida make sure you take our Florida Premarital Preparation Course for $19.99 per couple! Come on Tampa! We invite you to find out more about our award winning Florida Premarital Course. We have the only course created and led by an actual Doctor of Psychology (Psychologist) and Marital Expert!
Don’t forget to take our Florida Premarital preparation course if you’re getting married in Florida and you want to save $32.50 off your marriage license and avoid the three day wait. Our course is $19.99 per couple. Take our Florida Premarital Course today we know that you will love it!￼
This is a great article about preparing for a wedding during these difficult times. Another great way to prepare for your wedding and your future marriage is to take our Florida online premarital preparation course. The cost is $19.99 per couple and you will save a lot of money on your Florida marriage license and you will avoid the three day wait. The best part of the course in addition to saving money is that you will learn so much more about each other and so much more about yourself and learn how to communicate better and be more more more in love. Certainly you want to be￼￼ extremely in love for your marriage and especially your wedding night!￼
Say ‘I do’ during group Biker Wedding in Daytona Beach – News – Daytona Beach News-Journal Online – Daytona Beach, FL
— Read on www.news-journalonline.com/news/20200309/say-lsquoi-dorsquo-during-group-biker-wedding-in-daytona-beach
Finding that perfect wedding dress is a journey.
— Read on www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/designer-wedding-gown-gift
DEAR ABBY: My son is engaged to a young woman I’ll call Carla. They are currently living with my husband and me to save money and pay off bills. They fight often. Because of this, my husband and I were not excited when they flippantly announced their engagement and also flippantly announced their wedding date recently. I just said, “That’s nice” or “congratulations.”I know this is not my relationship, and they are adults, but should I explain why we cannot get excited about it? I don’t dislike
— Read on www.ocala.com/lifestyle/20200224/dear-abby-mom-cant-be-optimistic-about-sons-engagement
Take our Florida premarital preparation course and make sure your partner is the right choice for you!￼
If you are getting in married in Florida and are considering the months of August through November, your wedding plans may be impacted by a hurricane, so ensure you chose a wedding venue that will not be impacted by a beach evacuation. Also, you may want to chose a backup location if possible. In the event you are considering marriage and have yet to propose, spending time during a hurricane with a potential future spouse is a fantastic test of your joint stamina together. Think of it as an intimate hurricane party! Being stuck in a small space for an expended period of time will either be annoying as heck or exhilarating and peaceful. In the event you are stuck together in very close corridors for an extended period of time and you have internet access on your computer or phone, you should also consider taking our Florida premarital preparation course for $19.99 per couple. You will also save $32.50 on your marriage license and avoid the three day wait. Again, use your hurricane time together taking our course so you can learn more about each other and save lots of money on your Florida marriage license. You can find our official course site at Florida Premarital Preparation Online Course.
Summer Marriages in Florida
Summer is a great time to have a wedding in Florida, and we have the best tools to assist you getting hitched without a hitch. We have provide for you the best wedding venues to get married in Florida in each county. We also offer the best Florida online premarital course that enables you to save $32.50 off your marriage license and will allow you to avoid the three day wait in Florida to get married. For more information about our Official and Certified Florida Premarital Course, CLICK HERE.
A summer day in Florida is usually hot! Choosing the right location will make your special day perfect. An inside wedding during the summer is ideal for those who do not want the risk of rainy weather interfering with their wedding day.
If you enjoy Florida’s heat and and would not mind an outdoor wedding during the summer you can reduce the risk of weather interfering by doing a few things. Certainly, avoiding a hurricane is impossible but you can choose a venue that offers indoor and outdoor spaces so that you have a backup plan if the weather is not ideal or it can just give your guests the option for air conditioning! Also the use of tents, umbrellas or a pavilion is a great way to keep dry or be under some shade!
Also before choosing your wedding date and special wedding venue in Florida, consider taking a our online Florida premarital preparation course. Again, our certified and official course allows you to avoid the three day wait requirement, saves you money and prepares you for your marriage.
D’Arienzo Psychological Group offers the Official Florida Premarital Preparation Course for $19.99. Our premarital course has been certified in all 67 counties in Florida. This premarital course saves you $32.50 on your marriage license and gets you ready for your special day.
Some unique wedding venues around Florida that would be great for a summer wedding include:
- Alachua County: Little Forest Farm, The Thomas Center, & Haile Plantation Golf & Country Club
- Baker County: The Keeler Property, Sunrise Jubilee Farm, & Geiser Grand Hotel
- Bay County: Sharks Tooth Golf Club, Alys Beach & Beachcomber.
- Bradford County: Keystone Camp & First Presbyterian Church of Starke.
- Brevard County: Rockledge Country Club, Up the Creek Farms & Suntree Country Club
- Broward County: Marriott Hollywood Beach, Diplomat Resort and Spa & The Venue Fort Lauderdale.
- Calhoun County: W T Neal Civic Center & Blountstown United Methodist Church
- Charlotte County: Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club, Cypress M Ranch & Palm Island Resort
- Citrus County: Citrus Hills Golf and Country Club, Lakeside Ranch and Resort & Tuscany On the Meadows
- Clay County: The Club Continental, Fleming Island Banquet Hall & First Assembly Church
- Collier County: Inn at Pelican Bay, Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club, and Spa, Edgewater Beach Hotel & Imperial Golf Club
- Columbia County: Southern Oaks Country Club & Southern Pines Venue
- Desoto County: Oaks of Devonaire & Kingsway Country Club
- Dixie County: Putnam Lodge & Horseshoe Beach
- Duval County: Epping Forest Yacht and Country Club, Queen’s Harbour Yacht & Country Club, The Keeler Property & Deercreek Country Club
- Escambia County: Live Oak Plantation, Palafox Wharf Waterfront Reception Venue, Scenic Hills Country Club & Paul’s on the Bay
- Flagler County: Channel Side, Hammock Beach Resort & Hammock Dunes Club
- Franklin County: Coombs House Inn & RiverCrest Lodge
- Gadsden County: White Dog Plantation, Dovers Eagle Hill & Quincy Garden Center
- Gilchrist County: Seven Hills Farm, Gilchrist County Women’s Club & Gilchrist Club
- Glades County: Fisheating Creek & First United Methodist Church
- Gulf County: St Joseph’s Bay Country Club & First United Methodist Church
- Hamilton County: The Hitching Post at Horizon Oaks & First Baptist Church of Jasper
- Hardee County: Solomon’s Castle
- Hendry County: Clewiston Golf Club, Port LaBelle Inn & Clewiston Inn
- Hernando County: Head & Heel Ranch, Hitching Post Barn, Palace Grand, Saxon Manor Weddings & Events, The White Barn & Tuscany On the Meadows
- Highlands County: Circle Theatre, Lake Josephine Rustic Resort, Sun ‘N Lake Golf Club, Kenilworth Lodge & Sun ‘N Lake Golf Club
- Hillsborough County: Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, Tampa Marriot Waterside Hotel and Marina & 1930 Grande Room
- Holmes County: Dogwood Lakes Golf Club, SageField Farm & First Baptist Bonifay
- Indian River County: Cielo Blu Barn, Waldo’s Secret Garden, The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel & Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
- Jackson County: The Pinnacle Place & Elegant Happenings
- Jefferson County: Barn House Events, Monticello Opera House& Jefferson Country Club
- Lafayette County: O. Ranch Equestrian Park & Alton Church of God
- Lake County: Chapel of Love, Fiddlers Green Ranch, Lake Receptions & Lakeside Inn
- Lee County: ‘Tween Waters Inn Island Resort, Burroughs Home & Gardens, Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa & White Orchid at Oasis
- Leon County: Bradley’s Pond, Goodwood Museum & Gardens, Shiloh Farm Church & Barn & The Space at Feather Oaks
- Levy County: Bronson Road Baptist Church
- Liberty County: Bristol United Methodist & The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Madison County: Honey Lake Resort, Baptist Church & St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Manatee County: Bella Luna Barn, Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast, Riverhouse Banquets & Weddings & Bradenton Country Club
- Marion County: Elegant Oaks Inc, Hilton Ocala, Jumbolair Weddings, Oakbrook Wedding Garden & Wayside At Cottom Farm
- Martin County: Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina, Kane Center, Mansion at Tuckahoe, Monarch Country Club & Willoughby Golf Club
- Miami-Dade County: Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, Grand Salon Reception Hall, Kimpton EPIC Hotel, Longans Place, The Bath Club, The Palms Hotel & Spa, The Cruz Building & The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
- Monroe County: Audubon House & Tropical Gardens, Casa Marina Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Grand Key, Pier House Resort & Spa & Sunset Key Cottages
- Nassau County: Country Day Castle & Stables, Littleberry Farm, Plantation Oaks Farms, The Hilliard Mansion & The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Okaloosa County: Destin Bay House, The Venue at Crystal Beach, South Laurel Farms & Four Points by Sheraton Destin
- Okeechobee County: Pine Ridge Plantation, OK Corral Gun Club & Quail Creek Plantation
- Orange County: Citrus Club, Cypress Grove Estate House & The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne
- Osceola County: Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate & The Royal Crest Room
- Palm Beach County: West Palm Beach Lake Pavilion, The Breakers Weddings & Celebrations, Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, Lakeside Terrace Boca Raton & Majestic Princess Cruises Inc
- Pasco County: Bird Island Lake Ranch, Lange Farm, Laurel Wood Gardens, Sparton Manor & Heritage Springs Country Club
- Pinellas County: Kapok Special Events Center, Carlouel Yacht Club, Grand Plaza Hotel Beachfront Resort & Conference Center, Sunken Garden, StarLite Majesty & Wentworth Golf Club
- Polk County: Harmony Haven Event Venue, Magnolia Building, The Rocking H Ranch, Smith Family Ranch, Town Manor on the Lake & Oak-K Farm
- Putnam County: Ravine Gardens State Park, Rodman Plantation & Crystal Cove Riverfront Resort
- Santa Rosa County: Coldwater Gardens, Hidden Creek Golf Course, Tiger Point Golf Club, Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center & Best Western Navarre Waterfront
- Sarasota County: Powel Crosley Estate, The Devyn Event Venue & The Ritz-Carlton
- Seminole County: Gallery J, Horsepower Ranch and Events, Luxmore Grande Estate, Maison & Jardin, The Crystal Ballroom, The Secret Garden& Noah’s Event Venue
- Johns County: Slammer & Squire Golf Course, Lightner Museum, River House Events, Treasury on the Plaza, Weddings at Colonial Quarters & World Golf Village Resort Hotel
- Lucie County: Creative Catering Banquet Hall, St. Lucie Trail Golf Club, PGA Golf Club at PGA Village & St. Lucie Trail Golf Club
- Sumter County: October Oaks & Rustic Events, LLC
- Suwannee County: Camp Weed & Cerveny Conference Center & Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
- Taylor County: Steinhatchee Landing Resort & Forest Capital Museum State Park
- Union County: Lakeside Park & Providence Village Baptist Church
- Volusia County: Bridle Oaks, DeBary Golf & Country Club, Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden, Riverside Pavilion, Stetson Mansion,The Delamater House, The Shores Resort & Spa & The Estate on the Halifax
- Wakulla County: Magnuson Hotel Wildwood Inn
- Walton County: Celebration Hall, Fine Art 30A Weddings, Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse, Highlands House Bed & Breakfast & Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
- Washington County: Live Oak Wedding and Special Events, Southern Lea Farms & Sunny Hills Golf Club
This article was written by our Intern and UNF Student, Ashley Pisciotanno
Contact us at D’Arienzo Psychological Group at 904-379-8094 if we can be of further assistance or if you have questions about our online premarital course or if you are interested in premarital therapy or counseling with one of our marriage doctors, therapists, or marriage counselors.
Great question! Taking our $19.99 four hour online course will save you $32.50 off your marriage license. Better yet, it will bring you closer to your future spouse and increase the probability of you both having a successful marriage. Additionally, you can avoid the three day wait and receive your marriage license the same day that you apply.
Again, besides the money and time savings you will gain by taking our premarital counseling course, you will learn to address potential problems with communication, financial decisions, and ensure that you each are meeting each other’s emotional needs.
As a psychologist and couples therapist, I have many years of experience helping couples avoid divorce and repair their marriages. It is much easier to learn the necessary skills early in the relationship before relationship dynamics become hardened. It is difficult to teach two old dogs new tricks.
One of the most important things for two individuals getting married is to discuss whether they plan to have children or not. Too often couples get married assuming that the other wants what they want. I often hear a man or woman say that I figured that after we married and were together for a couple of years that they would change there mind and want to have children. I often do not find people truly changing their minds about children. People do have children with their spouse despite wanting to in an effort to please them or after being cajoled to do so. If you have to cojole your spouse into having children, then this is problematic. Again, to avoid this dilemma, have this discussion prior to be married.
Fortunately, in our Florida Premarital Preparation Course, we address the discussion about having children among other things. We do hope you chose to take our course. We know that you will be satisfied with it.
In addition to taking our course, we do hope that you will marry in the state of Florida. There are so many beautiful parks, lakes, rivers, churches, and beaches to marry, from Miami to Sanibel to Pensacola, to Jacksonville, to Daytona, and to Fort Lauderdale and to everything sunny in between.
Congratulations on your future nuptials! We at D’Arienzo Psychological Group wish you the best of luck.