♥ Online Premarital Preparation Course in Pasco County ♥
Avoid the three day wait requirement and save $32.50 on your marriage license in Pasco County. We do provide the approved premarital course in an online format so you can save money on your marriage license and avoid waiting three days to have your marriage license issued to you. Contact our office today to get started.
Here’s how it works:
The Pasco County Courthouse will discount your marriage license application fee from $93.50 to $61.00 upon completing our online premarital preparation course.
The cost of our the course is $19.99, so you will actually SAVE $12.51 on your marriage license and there will be no out of pocket cost.
Our Online Premarital Preparation Course for Pasco County Covers the Following Cities:
- Bayonet Point
- Crystal Springs
- Dade City
- Dade City North
- Gulf Harbors
- Jasmine Estates
- Land O’ Lakes
- New Port Richey
- New Port Richey East
- Port Richey
- San Antonio
- Shady Hills
- Wesley Chapel
- Wesley Chapel South
- Zephyrhills North
- Zephyrhills South
- Zephyrhills West
For your convenience, D’Arienzo Psychological Group has supplied information here from the Pasco County Marriage License website. Please refer to the Pasco County Clerk of Court website for additional information. (http://www.pascoclerk.com/)
- Both parties must be over 18 years of age. Individuals who are 16 or 17 years of age must have written parental consent from both parents. The form for the written consent may be obtained from the Clerk & Comptroller’s Office or online. The form containing the notarized signatures of both parents must be presented at the time the application for the marriage license is made.
- For further information, contact the Clerk & Comptroller’s Office at (352) 521-4468 or (727) 847-8086. If you are not from a local calling area for Dade City or New Port Richey, please call (800) 368-2411 and enter extension 4468 for Dade City or 8231 for New Port Richey.
- Present a valid photo identification (state issued driver’s license or ID card or passport).
- Present a Social Security Number or identifying immigration number.
- If either party has been divorced or widowed they must know the month, day and year the last marriage ended.
- If the last marriage ended within the last 30 days, a certified copy of the divorce decree or death certificate must be presented.
- Marriage license applicants should be in the office by 4:00pm in order to complete the necessary paperwork.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST READ THE FAMILY LAW HANDBOOK that is provided at the time of application.
- Complete and print the Marriage License Information form. This form can be completed online using Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, click the link below to download the free Adobe Reader.
- If the applicants have children together that were born in the state of Florida, a state mandated form must be completed regarding birth information on the children. There is an additional $3.50 charge for administering the oath, signing and attesting to this document. Affirmation of Common Children Form
THERE IS A THREE-DAY WAITING PERIOD between the time the license is issued and the time the license is valid. The license becomes valid on the fourth day after issuance. Applicants who are BOTH out-of-state residents, and who BOTH have out-of-state identification are exempt from the three-day waiting period. LICENSES ARE VALID FOR 60 DAYS AND ARE FOR USE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ONLY Cost of the license is $93.50, payable by check, credit card, or cash.
- No appointments are necessary; please arrive no later than 4:30pm.
- There is a $30 fee for ceremonies performed by deputy clerks.
- Bring in an original Premarital Class Providers Certificate or letter when applying for your license.
- Cost of the license is $61, payable by check, credit card, or cash.
- Provide the exact date your last marriage ended either by death or divorce.<
- Provide your social security number.
- A psychologist licensed under F.S. Chapter 490
- A clinical social worker licensed under F.S. Chapter 491
- A marriage and family therapist license under F.S. Chapter 491
- A mental health counselor license under F.S. Chapter 491
- An official representative of a religious institution which is recognized under F.S.496.404(19), if the representative has relevant training
- Any other provider designated by a judicial circuit, including but not limited to school counselors who are certified to offer such courses.
Decorative Marriage Certificates
Office mailing address:
Paula S. O’Neil, Clerk & Comptroller 38053 Live Oak Avenue Dade City, FL 33523-3894
Dr. Justin D’Arienzo is Florida’s Leading Provider of Online Premarital Preparation and Premarital Counseling. He created an enjoyable and interactive online premarital preparation course that is certified in every county in Florida. Dr. D’Arienzo is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, Custody Evaluator, and Relationship Expert. If you are seeking individual psychotherapy, counseling in Jacksonville FL, couples and marriage counseling, family counseling, intensive marital therapy, or life coaching, D’Arienzo Psychological Group provides comprehensive psychological therapies and counseling utilizing research-based strategies. D’Arienzo Psychological Group is a full-service psychology firm, with mental health providers who specialize in areas including child and adolescent mental health counseling, behavior modification, psychotherapy for adults, group therapy, psychological assessment, life coaching, vocational counseling, organizational consulting and training, substance abuse treatment, anger management, premarital counseling, marital therapy, couples counseling, and forensic psychological services.