Online Premarital Preparation Course in Hardee County
Avoid the three day wait requirement and save $32.50 on your marriage license in Hardee County. We do provide the approved premarital course in an online format so you can save money on your marriage license and avoid waiting three days to have your marriage license issued to you. Contact our office today to get started.
Here’s how it works:
The Hardee County Courthouse will discount your marriage license application fee from $93.50 to $61.00 upon completing our online premarital preparation course.
The cost of our the course is $19.99, so you will actually SAVE $12.51 on your marriage license and there will be no out of pocket cost.
Our Online Premarital Preparation Course for Hardee County Covers the Following Cities:
- Bowling Green
- Zolfo Springs
To purchase your online marital course, click here.
For your convenience, D’Arienzo Psychological Group has supplied information here from the Hardee County Marriage License website. Please refer to the Hardee County Clerk of Court website for additional information. (http://www.hardeeclerk.com/index.cfm?LS=23)
- Proper Identification – one (1) of the following:
- Drivers License
- State ID Card
- Birth Certificate (Must be in English, if in another language certificate must have a notarized affidavit of translator.
- Social Security Number of both applicants:
- If a citizen, both applicants are required to provide Social Security numbers.
- If either applicant is not a U.S. Citizen, a Social Security number or Alien Registration number is required.
- Attend a Premarital Preparation Course, review the Family Law Handbook or wait the (3) day waiting period:
- If both applicants are Florida residents and choose to have the (3) day waiting period waived they must attend and complete a Premarital Preparation Course that must be completed within one (1) year prior to the date of application. The completed certificates must be presented at the time the license is issued. Both applicants must obtain and review or otherwise access the information contained in the Family Law Handbook and sign a statement attesting to the fact. The three (3) day waiting period will be waived. The cost of the license will be $61.00.
- Florida residents who have NOT completed the Premarital Preparation Course and do NOT provide a completed certificate will have a (3) day waiting period from the date the license is issued. Both applicants must obtain and review the Family Law Handbook or otherwise access the information on the website and sign a statement attesting to the fact. The cost of the license will be $93.50.
- If both applicants are non-residents, the Premarital Preparation Course and the (3) day waiting period is waived. But both applicants must review the Family Law Handbook or otherwise access the information on the website and sign a statement attesting to the fact. The cost of the license will be $93.50.
- If one (1) applicant is a Florida resident and one (1) applicant is a non-resident, the Florida resident must meet the course and handbook requirements or the license will be delayed three (3) days from the date the license is issued. The license will be $93.50.
- Florida residents asserting a hardship may have the delayed effective date waived by the County Judge for good cause. The license will be $93.50.
- If the last marriage ended by divorce, the month, day, and year of the final judgment is required or if by death, the month, day, and year the spouse deceased.
- If either applicant is 16 or 17 years of age, they must provide parental consent from both parents. If either parent has sole custody, you must provide a certified copy of the order awarding sole custody. A death certificate is required for a deceased parent.
- No person under 16 years of age may obtain a marriage license unless a medical statement as proof of pregnancy signed by the Doctor is presented to the County Judge and the County Judge approves such marriage.
- The license is valid for sixty (60) days after the date of issuance and may be used anywhere in the State of Florida. If the license expires before the ceremony is preformed, a new license and fee will be required.
- A certified copy of the marriage license will be mailed to the address provided within thirty (30) days from the date the license is received by the Clerk’s office. Any additional certified copies will be $3.00 each.
- A Deputy Clerk may perform your ceremony for a fee of $30.00. We request that all ceremonies be performed between 8:30 a.m. to 12 Noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday excluding Court Holidays.
Dr. Justin D’Arienzo is Florida’s Leading Provider of Online Premarital Preparation and Premarital Counseling. He created an enjoyable and interactive online premarital preparation course that is certified in every county in Florida. Dr. D’Arienzo is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, Custody Evaluator, and Relationship Expert. If you are seeking individual psychotherapy, counseling in Jacksonville FL, couples and marriage counseling, family counseling, intensive marital therapy, or life coaching, D’Arienzo Psychological Group provides comprehensive psychological therapies and counseling utilizing research-based strategies. D’Arienzo Psychological Group is a full-service psychology firm, with mental health providers who specialize in areas including child and adolescent mental health counseling, behavior modification, psychotherapy for adults, group therapy, psychological assessment, life coaching, vocational counseling, organizational consulting and training, substance abuse treatment, anger management, premarital counseling, marital therapy, couples counseling, and forensic psychological services.