Flagler County Online Premarital Preparation Course
Avoid the three day wait requirement and save $32.50 on your marriage license in Flagler County. We do provide the approved premarital course in an online format so you can save money on your marriage license and avoid waiting three days to have your marriage license issued to you.
Here’s how it works:
The Flagler County Courthouse will discount your marriage license application fee $32.50 upon completing our online premarital preparation course.
The cost of our the course is $19.99, so you will actually SAVE $12.51 on your marriage license and there will be no out of pocket cost.
Our Online Premarital Preparation Course for Flagler County Covers the Following Cities:
- Beverly Beach
- Codys Corner
- Flagler Beach
- Palm Coast
For your convenience, D’Arienzo Psychological Group has supplied information here from the Flagler County Marriage License website. Please refer to the Flagler County Clerk of Court website for additional information. (http://www.flaglerclerk.com/)
Marriage licenses are filed in the Official Records Division of the Clerk’s Office. This division is located on the first floor of the Kim C. Hammond Justice Center, 1769 E. Moody Blvd, Bldg 1, Bunnell, FL 32110. You may contact this division by calling 386-313-4360 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Couple must personally come into the Flagler County Clerk of Circuit Courts – Recording Division located in the Kim C. Hammond Justice Center between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Valid Photo ID is REQUIRED (Driver’s license, state issued ID card or valid Passport)
- To shorten the application process, you may complete the Marriage License application online by clicking here. All questions must be completed; any omissions may delay the application process. Upon completion of this form, the couple must personally come into our office and complete the remaining paperwork.
- Florida Statutes require the couple to read the Florida Bar Family Law Handbook, which is available for viewing by clicking on the preceding link.
- Couple must sign an affidavit, under oath, stating they have read the handbook and whether or not they have completed a premarital preparation course. If they have completed a course, they must provide the original certificate from the course provider in order to receive a discount on the fee and waive the statutory 3-day waiting period. All area premarital course providers must be registered with the Flagler County Clerk of Circuit Courts Recording Division. A listing of the registered premarital course providers can be found by clicking on Flagler County Clerk of Circuit Courts, Registered Premarital Course Providers.
- There is a 3-day waiting period if the premarital preparation course has not been completed. (Non-Florida residents are exempt).
- Couple must supply personal information, i.e. Name, date and place of birth, Social Security Number or Alien Registered Documentation Number, number of marriages, exact date last marriage ended and why . Valid Photo ID (Driver’s License, State issued ID card or Valid Passport) is REQUIRED.
- License is valid for 60 days from issuance date and may be used anywhere in the State of Florida. The license shows both the effective date and the expiration date.
- There is a Wedding Chapel onsite should you wish to be married at the Kim C. Hammond Justice Center. The cost for us to perform the ceremony is $30.00. Should you wish to be married in our Wedding Chapel, you must make an appointment to do so. Appointments are available between the hours of 8:30 – 11:30 am and 1:30 – 3:30 pm. NO APPOINTMENTS will be scheduled between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm Please contact our office (386-313-4360) to set up an appointment. When applying for your Marriage License, you can make an appointment at that time also.
License is to be returned to the clerk’s office within 10 days after the ceremony. Please be sure person performing the ceremony completes item number 21 through 25. It can be hand delivered or mailed to the following address: FLAGLER COUNTY CLERK OF CIRCUIT COURTS, KIM C HAMMOND JUSTICE CENTER, ATTN: RECORDING DEPT, 1769 E. MOODY BLVD, BLDG 1, BUNNELL, FL 32110