Online Premarital Preparation Course in Taylor County
Avoid the three day wait and save $32.50 on your marriage license in Taylor County.
Here’s how it works:
The Taylor County Courthouse will reduce your marriage license $32.50 upon completing our online premarital preparation course.
The cost of our the course is $19.99, so you will actually SAVE $12.51 on your marriage license and there will be no out of pocket cost.
Our Online Premarital Preparation Couse for Taylor County Covers the Following Cities:
TAYLOR COUNTY MARRIAGE LICENSE INFORMATION
Contacting the Taylor County Clerk of Court regarding Marriage is easy using one of the following options.
P.O. Box 620
Perry, FL. 32348
Q: Is there a waiting period in the State of Florida for getting married after a couple applies for a Marriage License? Are blood tests required, and do you have to apply in the County you live in? Can a minor apply for a license?
A: Yes and no. There is normally a 3-day waiting period as of January 1, 1999. However, if both parties have taken a 4-hour premarital preparation course given by a minister or counselor registered with the Clerk of the Circuit Court, the waiting period is waived and the license fee is reduced.
- If only one applicant took the course, the waiting period is still required.
- If neither applicant is a Florida resident, the waiting period is not required.
- If one applicant is not a Florida resident, and the other is a Florida resident and has taken the premarital course, the waiting period is still required.
- Blood tests have not been required since this test was abolished October 1, 1986.
- A marriage license may be applied for and solemnized in any Florida county.
- Minors, who under oath, swear that they are parents or expectant parents of a child may apply. In addition, the pregnancy must be verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.
- A previously married minor may also apply.
- A person age 16 or 17 may apply with the consent of both parents or guardian, unless the parents are divorced and only one parent has full custody.
Please refer to the Taylor County Clerk of Courts website for additional information. (http://www.taylorclerk.com/)
Dr. Justin D’Arienzo is Florida’s Leading Provider of Online Premarital Preparation and Premarital Counseling. He created an enjoyable and interactive online premarital preparation course that is certified in every county in Florida. Dr. D’Arienzo is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, Custody Evaluator, and Relationship Expert. If you are seeking individual psychotherapy, counseling in Jacksonville FL, couples and marriage counseling, family counseling, intensive marital therapy, or life coaching, D’Arienzo Psychological Group provides comprehensive psychological therapies and counseling utilizing research-based strategies. D’Arienzo Psychological Group is a full-service psychology firm, with mental health providers who specialize in areas including child and adolescent mental health counseling, behavior modification, psychotherapy for adults, group therapy, psychological assessment, life coaching, vocational counseling, organizational consulting and training, substance abuse treatment, anger management, premarital counseling, marital therapy, couples counseling, and forensic psychological services.